Sunday, September 13, 2009

Once Upon a Time...

So, a long time ago, in the land of 2006ish, Betsy's Drawers was in full swing. My daughter was 2, my son was 3 and I was making gobs and gobs of clothes and accessories. I was lucky enough to land a cool little weekend gig, at an opening of an adorable little children's store in Old Towne Orange. They asked me if I'd like to display and sell some of my "goods" in small section of their store during their grand opening. Heck yeah! So, I sewed and sewed for a month, preparing for my first ever "trunk show" and brought upwards of a 100 items. It was a great weekend... pretty successful... and a ton of fun! Here are a few shots from the sale... enjoy!

my "stash"...
Photobucket
Photobucket

the store...
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment