Saturday, September 19, 2009

Polka Dots and Leopard and Floral, Oh My!!

Photobucket
Autumn is here!!! (Well, in a couple days!) I decided to experiment with some richer colors and fabrics, in hopes to mix things up a bit.... and I've seen some really great ideas, utilizing lots of prints and color combinations, and thought I'd try some out myself! These fabrics will work well for infants, toddlers and school aged girls... there are so many options! (I'm working on boys!!!) I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!

Photobucket

Photobucket

the apron skirt.....

Photobucket

the "Oh My!" dress...

Photobucket

frayed hemlines on the sleeves and bottom edges...

Photobucket

Photobucket

a matching headband, of course!

Photobucket

the "Oh My!" ensemble!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment