Saturday, September 26, 2009

Bottle Cap Jewelry

Who knew recycling could be so much fun!!! And beautiful, too! I was researching vintage bottle caps last week, to use on the denim jacket featured earlier, and stumbled upon the best use of old pop caps I've ever seen! Okay, maybe it was the only way I seen these puppies recycled, but what an amazing idea!
So I googled the "how to" sites and decided to give it a whirl! These pieces are a great way to show your personality, be it with retro images or with your own image... they are completely customizable (there's that word again!) and can be made into pendants (coming soon!), charms (as shown), barrettes, earrings, pins, magnets.... I could go on and on, but I got a baseball game to go to! But, you get the picture! The two bracelets shown include Swarovski Austrian crystals and pearls, adding a hint of girly-girl to each piece!... Interested? Email me your pics and images and what you'd like or leave it to me! Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment