Friday, January 8, 2010

Something Old, Something New....

Something leopard, something.... well, shoot... can't thing of anything that rhymes. Oh well! Doesn't matter... I got new things to put on the blog! So, it's been a busy holiday season... I've created a lot and posted a little. :( So, it's January... a fresh start to what will hopefully be a happy, healthy year, full of good fortune and all that stuff. Anyways... here are some new items that I have been working on. New to the bottle cap line are charm style bracelets and this neat little pre-linked gem I found, which will boast a whopping 6 caps, free of drill holes! More fun for you and me (and my fingers!)! So, hope you like em!

Oh... didn't even mention.... Betsy's Drawers is now open on Etsy!!! Maybe I should celebrate with a sale or something? Okay, done! Order any item on Etsy and take $5.00 off for each item ordered! Just mention the word "blog" in the "note to seller" section of the order page at Betsy's Drawers Etsy shop. So, pass the word around and more important, pass my blog around!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment